anxiety, PTSD, and hearing voicesHi, can you answer these questions? I attached a file.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
1. In this simulation you will be reviewing anxiety and PTSD
situations and then performing a simulation regarding care for a
client experiencing PTSD
Ticket to Enter
1. Describe at least five populations who are vulnerable to PTSD
2. What are eight DSM5 criteria for PTSD. Briefly describe.
3. Describe possible signs and symptoms a client experiencing PTSD could exhibit
4. Describe at least five triggers and how they can be manifested in client
5. Describe five treatment options for clients experiencing PTSD
2. Experience of Hearing Voices that are distressing.
Ticket to Enter
1) Describe some day to day challenges that face people who are voice hearers
2) Explain the subjective experience of hearing voices that are disturbing
3) Describe cultural humility for people who hear distressing voices through self-reflection,
self-awareness and self-critique
4) What other conditions can stimulate or trigger hearing voices in the mind?
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more